Monday, January 19, 2009

This will Take a While

So I finally decided to start a blog. I so do not understand how it works so it will take me a little bit to figure it out. I have been doing a lot of blog surfing and was like I have no time to do this but the more I read others blogs the more I decided it was a good way for me to look back at my family. So here I am. We are also in the process of building a house and so here is a little bit about that. Rusty and I started doing some of the finish work in it. We put up the base boards in our bedroom and closet. There is a guy from our ward who is helping us do the finish work and he is amazing. It will look great, thanks Mike. We still have one more house to frame but the have dried in all the roofs and are working hard to get them all shingled before it snows anymore. We are also having to redesign our roof because it keeps leaking. We won't be dong that until it warms up but it is so exciting to have a house that we can call our own and that we built it.

Here is the house but is has windows, doors, and wrap done to it. I will post a more recent one when I take one.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I love that picture of dil! Where was it taken? It would look fabulous if you did it in b&w or a light sepia tone!

    ReplyDelete