Monday, June 8, 2009

whats been going on.

I am not very on top of things. I wanted to use the blog as a way to look back at out lives and see what we were up to. I not doing so hot at that. If this post doesn't make sense it is because I have two kids who are awake and busy.



We went down to Salt Lake and took the kids to Temple Square. It was fun to take the kids there. Dillan has always loved the temple and to show her the temple we were married in was exciting for her. She tells us that when she is older that she will get married in that temple.



This picture dillan posed us. She told us where and stand, how to stand so we did it. Then she come and placed our hand. it was really funny, then she stood back and took the picture. Future photography?



We have a busy couple of months. We had the dance review at the first of may. It was amazing, the girls all danced so good and the dances were so cute and entertaining. I love that I get to teach dance, and feel very blessed that I have a job doing what I love.



Call us crazy but we have potty trained Zack. He was only 19 month old when we started and he doesn't many accidents any more. We take him shopping and put him to bed all in his underwear. If he was talking I would even send him to church in underwear but he doesn't, and I don't expect them to clean up a mess if Zack has an accident. It is awesome NO MORE DIAPERS to buy. Zack also has a love for motorcycles so as a reward for staying dry and walking into the bathroom when he has to go he got a motorcycle ( but we lost it the other day).




Dillan is taking summer dance. Sometimes she will pay attention and some days it is a different story. She loves to dance but not always class. She would rather I put on the music and just let her dance. She loves to dance and is a big mimic when it comes to dance terms and steps. Last year when we had TV and would watch so you think you can dance she would watch them dance then turn around and do what they had just done. she is amazing. She also completed preschool. We had been taking here to Little Wonders, she loved it. She learned to write her name, she will tell you how to spell it when you ask her but when she is writing it she spells it D - line with a poke-a-dot - l - l - circle with a line - rainbow with a line. it is cute.


last day of preschool

last but not least the never ending house project. We finished our rock, except for the arch we are having someone else do that. we are now just doing all the little things on the inside. we have carpet to. It is looking so good but we still have a long way to go. We are starting to work on our sprinkler system. we chose to do it ourselves and we have three weeks to finish it. Our move in date is scheduled for July 17th. we'll see if that is true. we need to kick it into gear if we are to move in then.



One last note my cute grandpa turns 90 on the 23rd. He is amazing and I love him very much.

4 comments:

  1. Your house is looking so cute! Yes, I am coming down for grandpa's b-day. I don't know how many more of these we are going to get. Can we come see your house when we are down there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so cute! It's been a long time since I have seen you and your little family. That picture of your litte boy on the side of your blog is adorable! Glad you guys are doing well. Good luck with the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Update. Your kids are darling.. i cant wait to come see your house. I just never make it up that way.

    ReplyDelete