We have a new barber in our home!
ZACK!!
I had just left our house to go teach when I get a call from Rusty saying Zack had just cut Dillan's hair.
The funny things is, Dillan had been talking to me about how she wanted to cut her hair just before I left, so we had a little talk about how mom is the only one that can cut your hair. I guess I told the wrong person because not even 10 min. later Rusty called.
beware he has scissors and knows how to use them
The damage that was done. It could be worse!
Oh Zach what a tease! How did dillan let him do it, or did she ask him too!?!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I can honestly say (knock on wood) we have yet to have a cutting catastrophe. I would totally flip. Luckily Rusty caught it before he did too much damage.
ReplyDeleteHey, there actually are't any patterns, I used things around the house or cookie cutters work well also. If you have any questions about certain pages and what I used don't hesitate to ask you can email me beanj2882@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteHow are things going? I'm glad to hear from you!
hey heidi i am going to email you a tutorial. let me know if it helps. these would be perfect for your dancers hair. let me know
ReplyDeleteheidi, could you ask kelly if she will invite me to her blog? kassalle@yahoo.com THANKS!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had a blog. that's great I'm glad you found me now I can follow your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteHey! Look who I found! it's Stephanie
ReplyDeleteI was on Marci's blog and saw you had commented. Your kids are adorable. Looks like you haven't gotten a year older- you look the exact same!
Oh that sucks...but yes it could be SO much worse! What if he had chopped it way up close to her scalp? YIKES! We have survived 4 kids and no hair cutting adventures. My paranoia has kept the scissors almost unobtainable but I know that wouldn't keep a little determined child from getting to them if they wanted to.
ReplyDeleteOH Did you have to cut it shorter?
ReplyDelete