Friday, July 9, 2010

Rusty's b-day

He is getting Old!! For Rusty's birthday we had a small party and cook-out. we had planned on cooking hot dogs over the fire but all our wood was wet from the rain, so we cooked them on the grill. after dinner we had cake and ice cream. Then opened presents.
My mom gives baskets full of your favorite munchies and drinks, they are so cute and a big hit. Especially when she puts Mountain Dew in.
Rusty wanted a tool chest for his birthday. I was not about to choose one for him, he is way to picky so we gave him a bunch of 1 dollar bills. Dillan and I spent the morning folding and rolling them up to fill up the box.
I don't have a picture of the one that he choose but he likes it, and it helped to clean up the garage. It makes him crazy when it is a mess and unorganized.
Happy Birthday Rusty:)

No comments:

Post a Comment