Around 8:00 tonight my kids where asking to go outside and play in the water. They love the water as long as it is not on their face. I told them is was to late to go out and play in the water but they could play in the Yard, while dinner was cooking. They went outside and played. I could hear them and they were playing and laughing like every other time they go out. There was one difference though there was no fighting when they first went out. Which they usually do when they fist get outside.
Anyways back to tonight. I went out to tell them dinner was ready and see they have the water hose out and are holding it above their heads, their shirts are soaked and so is their hair and face. Dillan then tells me that it was a "water mountain" and that she forgot that I told her that it was to late to play in the water.
When they came in the house Zack starts crying saying "Diwwan got me wet", but he was just outside laughing and telling her to do it again.
That little sneak, trying to get her in trouble. I need to get better at trying to figure out both sides of the story before I get upset at Dillan for bugging her brother.
They were both soaking wet from head to toe.
sounds like my kids. Sometimes I wish I could do things like that with out a care in the world.
ReplyDelete