Tuesday, September 7, 2010

zacky, zacky, zacky

Well it's official Zack can be out-a-control.
Today was my first day of dance for the fall and that means my kids become their own babysitters while I am teaching. I lost one of the babysitters when it was her turn to dance. Well that proved to be to tempting for Zack. He decided my moms house needed some new art work, and that means black marker on her walls. I was mortified, I was going to just paint over it but mom was not home so I didn't know what paint went where. But I remembered a little trick that I used a few times on my dolls heads when they were marked up - hairspray. That did the trick it came off and I only have one wall to touch up, because the hairspray did take some paint off.
That was just the first adventure. His next adventure was to take all the toys out and make a mess of her basement.
Not done yet. He then decided to play in the water. When I was done teaching I found Zack in the bathroom with a sink full of water and the water still on. Water all over the floor and soaking wet clothes.
It took an hour to clean everything up. He use to be very quiet and obedient little boy but is hitting the terrible twos just weeks before he turns three. I would say our twos were rather uneventful, I hope that this is not a glimpse into what the next year will be.
I am now looking for a babysitter. (actually hoping that rusty only has school on days that I am not teaching)
Oh Zacky Zacky Zacky please don't let this become an everyday occurrence, and mom I am so sorry. I am on the search for a sitter.
This may be payback because I tried to get him to dance today. I had a preschool class and decided that it would be give him something to do and be easier if he came with me and danced then finding and paying for a babysitter.
He is only three and who doesn't love to watch a cute three year old boy in a dance class full of girls. Any ways I pulled out Dillan's old tap shoes and found a boy looking bag, found some warm-up bottoms and shirt and off we went. He grabbed the dance bag and was ready to go even telling me "wet's go mom".
Well I was wrong he wanted nothing to do with dance and sat on the chair and watched the class with all the other mothers. I am not giving up yet, I am just waiting for some of the mothers to leave before I start making him come join us for class.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! That is great (not for mom of course). I would be more than happy to watch him after 5 or anytime on Tuesdays and Wednesdays starting in october.

    ReplyDelete