I love that back packs that are so big. She was so excited to find a back pack that had all the princes on it.


She did not want us to walk down the hall with her, but off course we followed her and took picture along the way. No tears were shed, how can you when they are so excited to go and have no fear of going.
She has the best teacher, her name is mrs. el-bakri. She loves her, and she is so good with the kids.
This was taken when she got home from her first day. Can you see how much she loved it. She is not a hug fan of the weekends and can't wait for mondays to come. I am so glade she loves school and has made so many friends. I didn't know if he would talk to anyone but she has made a couple of really good friends and they play every morning at school. So fun to see little ones make friends and interact with each other.
Oh my goodness Heidi. I can not get over how much she looks like you. She is beautiful and growing up way too fast.
ReplyDeleteHeidi... it's so fun to see who has a blog, thanks for the comment on mine! Your kids are so cute. I agree with the terrible 3's too. Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDelete