Monday, May 23, 2011

Baby "Popcorn"

The kids are so ready for "Baby Popcorn" to be here. Zack is always asking is "popcorn" moving, or when is he going to be here. Dillan is excited but I think that she just wants him here. She is quiet about it but loves to give him hugs and kisses. Me on the other hand, am not ready for him. I have not bought hardly anything he needs until today. But I guess we are almost ready, other then I need to bind the blankets. I took the kids to pick out the material for his blankets and they choose yellow and an aqua blue. They are cute, I just need to get them done. I only have three weeks left till my due date. So this picture has nothing to do with "popcorn" coming but they are super cute and super excited for him to come.
(if your wondering about the name "popcorn", when we asked the kids what they wanted to names this baby Zack said "POPCORN" and it has been that ever since. We all call him popcorn, and he will probable have the nick name popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment