Just some pictures of what we have been up to.
Mckay has a LARGE mouth and can fit the entire binki in it. Most of the time it is his blanket and he can never get enough in there, but once he is satisfied that enough is in he throws his arms out.
The result of sleeping with your head against the crib rails (see picture above)
Dillan had to make a snowman with 2 feet for school, this is what she came up with. Pretty cute, nice job lady.
Battle wounds from not watching where your running. Not a good mix when there is a door nob involved. this is his first goose bump. I am surprised that there has not been more as he run around the house a lot and is hardly ever watching where he is going.
Just lounging on the couch, having a lazy night.
Popcorn loves his food, when it is gone on his tray he will go looking for it. I love how he looks over his try to see if there is more.
or around the tray!
What a cutie
This is how he is always sitting. Nice slouch huh. He does not sit up straight, his back is rounded and his legs are usually bent up towards his chest.
this girls is pretty flexible!
Popcorn watching the kids playing in the snow/rain. He wanted to go out there with them so bad
Not much longer and he will be crawling, maybe. He will pull his knees in and he actually get that he is suppose to move one leg at a time, but he does not move his hands. I would post the video of him moving but I don't have the patience to wait for it to load. Anyhow he pulls his legs in and starts crawling except he does not move his hands so he falls forward. But he does not give up if he wants something. He will continue with this crawling movements till he reaches what he is after. It is pretty funny.
It has been a fun month. Nothing to exciting going on just hanging out with the family. The kids are wishing for snow, and I just want time to stand still for a little while. I am loving the stage that each of my kids are in. Dillan is becoming quite the reader and dancer, she loves school (except when she is getting ready in the morning and I am telling her to hurry) she loves to share notes with her friends at school and sometimes they get taken away by her teacher. She is full a sass and spunk but a great help with Mckay.
Zack is very imaginative. He play "house" with his trucks. They are always on an adventure most of the time running out of gas or breaking down. He then will fix the problem and then continue playing. He loves to help me with whatever I am doing whether it is cooking, cleaning or anything else. He is into counting everything right now, but will not tell us ABC's. Zack is a perfectionist and has been his whole life. He will not show or tell us anything until it is perfect. He will practice during his nap or bed time. He is a tease and is so fun to be with. He is all boy.
Mckay is a fun pretty easy baby. He loves to laugh at his brother and sister when they are being crazy. He loves to eat what we are eating. If we are not feeding him the same thing we are eating he will not eat what I have for him. I have loved watching him grow and enjoyed each stage he is in. I am not wishing for him to get to the next stage like I did with the other two. He is so patient with the kids when they are playing with him and he takes a lot. He loves to have the attention and is a mommies boy. He will dive out a Rusty's arms to get to me.
We are loving life right know. There are many days when Zack will beg me to stay home from dance. I love to teach but there are days when I would love to stay home, lately it has been more often. I think I am just realizing how fast they grow up and I don't want to miss any part of it. I usually only work for 3-4 hours Mon-Thur but oh how I wish I could stay home on the days he begs me to stay. I also miss spending more time with Dillan now that she is in school. She usually gets home then I head out to work. Oh maybe some day the studio will get to a point that I can stay home more and enjoy more time with the family.
cute kids! your baby is growing up so fast!
ReplyDelete