Friday, February 4, 2011

Dillan's Jewelry

Yesterday I was teaching dance and and had a break in between my classes and Rusty called, he said Dillan wanted to talk to me. She gets on the phone and tells me she "GOT HER EARS PIERCES" Yep Rusty took her to get them pierced.
She has asked us a couple of time that she wanted them pierced but every time we would go to get it done she would chicken out. Rusty said she was talking about it so he decided to take her in and get it done. (I was a little mad when I found out, I wanted to be there but He is a good Dad to just take her in I also would have taken pictures).
He said she did so good, didn't cry, just held his hand. There was only one worker so she didn't get the luxury of it being done at the same time and still did great.
She told me they use a tool that looks like a squirt gun but it's not and it has the earring in it and then they put the earring into the ear.
She has been so good to take care of them by her self. She washes her hands really good, then puts the stuff on it and twists them. It is so nice that she can do it by herself, and she loves it.
She has the cutes earrings, they are flowers and each petal is a different color. I remember there just being a few round studs to choose from but know you can choose from different shapes and colors of studs. Makes it more fun for them, since they can't put different ones in for 6 weeks.
She looks so cute in them and loves them.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cute! I would have been so jealous to be there too. :) Congrats on another baby - I'm so behind! I thought I sent you an invite to our blog, let me know if it still isn't working and I'll try again. poulsenj@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be a little upset as well. But that is cool that Rusty would do that on his own. Congrats on the baby. I had no idea. When are you due?

    ReplyDelete