Mckay D. Wright
He was born on June 6, 2011, he was 8.1 lbs and 20 inches long. The biggest of our three kiddos.
He is a healthy strong little guy and we are just in love with him.
The first family photo shot. Yes we are all a little tired waking up at 4 in the morning is a little early for us.
one proud daddy. I love to watch him with the little ones, he loves to cuddle them and talk to them, but very quietly, it is very soothing the him.
Proud big sister. She loves to hold him and would do it all day long. She is such a big help and is wanting to help him any way she can.
This Little man just want to look at him. It was quiet the process to get him to even hold him for this picture (not to mention he hates his picture to be taken)
Getting ready to go home. I could not have been more ready. 24 hours hit and we were out the door.
He actually likes the car seat. He only cries when we are buckling him up then settles right down as soon at we move out of the way. He looks and is so little in that hug car seat. I don't really like this car seat, the buckles will not go tight enough on him and he is not even that small.
Saying Hi to a life at home
I hate this thing. I hate how you can't hold your baby. So his jaundice was a little high so we got stuck with the lights. It is not right to have the have your baby lay on this bed. You are suppose to be able to hold your little one, let them sleep on your chest, and take naps with you. Not on this thing. (yes I am grateful I can still hold him to feed him) but I want to take naps with him, cuddle him and love him, not just hold his hand while he is in this dumb little suit. I hate it.
We are so excited to have Mckay in our home and love him to pieces.
What an angel. He is so cute Heidi! Congrats! Does the "D" stand for something or is it just D. I love the name. Mckay is Lexi's middle name.
ReplyDeleteIf it's not suffocating your child, then for you, it's not tight enough! He is a cutie!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new baby! I love the name and he just looks perfect. I hope everything is going amazingly well for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! He's so sweet.
ReplyDelete