Some of the things that he loves is his very soft blankets, if he is tired and fighting to go to sleep we wrap him up in that blanket, making sure it is touching his face and he will snuggle down in his blanket and go to sleep (most of the time). He also likes his binki, he is pretty good to keep it in his mouth.
He hate is the car! he absolutely hate riding in the car, likes the car seat but not the car, the minute we start driving he is screaming. Once we stop then he is fine. What child doesn't like the car, isn't the car suppose to be one of the places that will help put a screaming child to sleep. Oh well each one is unique but it does makes going anywhere a long trip. But I have gotten to the point that I can tune it out for the most part.
He also does not like his baths, screams the whole time he is in the water.
He sleeps pretty good threw the night he still wakes up once or twice but each week he is waking up later and later, so I am hopeful that one day he will sleep through the whole night. I am very grateful that my kids still take a nap or have quiet time in their rooms it gives me a chance to take a nap. I usually take my naps snuggling with this cute bundle.
I have spent more time holding him and watching the little things he does. I am not worried about having the dishes done or doing the pile of laundry (that can get huge) I am just enjoying watching him grow and the kids play with him.
Zack loves to bug him when he is sleeping. Dillan just loves to talk to him and hold him. They can't wait till he is sitting and playing back with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment