Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This little munchkin

What can I say, our boys don't like to grow.
McKay had his 6 month check up today, or so I though.  The appointment card said today at 1:00 so Zack, McKay and I head to the appointment only to find out we were not on the schedule.  What? Really? so I pulled out the appointment card, and luckily they fit us in because it was there on the card and it has been 6 months since he was born.  Well they may have fit us in but we were still there for 2 hr and 15 min, for a well child visit gerrrr :(
So after looking at his growth chart the doctor decided that my boys are just small. No they don't start small Zack was 7.6lbs and McKay was 8.1lbs, they just grow very fast after birth.
McKay's stats 14.4 lbs 4% yep just like Zack, dropping on the growth chart, length 26.25 in 39% and head 16.7 in 15%.
I was worried that we would be doing the same thing for him that we did for Zack, weight checks twice a week.  No Thank You.  Thankfully the doctor said they are just small and he is doing fine.  Thank you Thank you.  You should see this kid eat, he loves his food and eats a lot. I don't get it but oh well, no arguing here I don't have to take him in twice a week for a weight check.
 He has such a laid  back personality.  He was sitting, then tipped over and just laid there, didn't care.
 This little girls just loves him.  But I have found I don't have many pictures of her with him.  Probably because she is at school when I am home and Rusty is not much of a picture taker.  I am now working on getting these two more often.  They just love each other.
Playing peekaboo with dad, and sitting up like a big boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment